Welcome! JAM stands for Jesus and Me. Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by: building relationships with them, being examples for them and teaching them God’s Word.
- Nursery/Toddlers (Nursery)
- Preschool - Jr. High (JAM Worship Room)
All teachers are required to submit to a thorough background check. In addition all teacher helpers must attend training. There are security procedures in place to ensure the safety of all children.
It is our desire to have church be the place where the children are excited to come and learn every week. We are passionate about Jesus and we want to share that passion in fun ways with the children. We will teach God's Word to the children in an age-appropriate level and ensure the children have fun learning. We have a game room, worship room, music to learn and dance to, a hands-on lesson and crafts every week. Come downstairs and join us. We will be looking forward to meeting you.
What we do on Sunday's
- Fellowship and games in the game room to build and cultivate relationships. The game room is the drop-off point for the parents.
- Worship through singing age appropriate songs with excitement and joy. The last song is a vertical minded slower song to prepare for the message. The worship and teaching will be done in the JAM Worship Room.
- Teaching and application of God's Word at an age appropriate level where we try to show how the Bible is relevant to the lives of the children today.
- Reinforcement of the teaching with a craft the children make that is relevant to the lesson of the teaching. The craft room is the pick-up place for the parents.
*Snacks consisting of animal crackers and goldfish are sometimes given to the children.
* Children that have professed Jesus as their Lord and Savior and have been baptized are able to receive communion. Communion is held at the 11 AM service on a weekly basis.