WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. That one God is the Creator of the universe.
- We believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah, the Savior, the only begotten Son of God who was born of a virgin. Jesus lived a sinless life, died on a cross for our sins, and was raised from the grave victorious over sin and death. He will return and will judge the living and the dead.
- We believe our salvation comes only through faith in Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. Salvation is a gift of God.
- We believe salvation in Jesus requires that which was required in the Gospel preaching of the Apostles in Acts 2:38: faith in Christ, repentance, confession, baptism and obedience to God's Word. We baptize only by immersion as was the practice of the New Testament Church. All those who are baptized have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as Comforter, Guide, Advocate and Sanctifier.
- We believe the Church, as the Body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ's ministry on the earth. It is the Kingdom of God.
- We believe God gives gifts to both men and women through the Holy Spirit for the benefit and edification of the Church's ministry.
- We celebrate communion weekly as was the practice of the New Testament Church.