WHAT WE BELIEVE
- God – We believe that one God created the universe. We believe that God exists in 3 persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, with distinct personalities and with distinct roles, but one essence.
- The Bible – We believe the Bible is the inspired revelation of God. It is the consistent standard for faith and practice.
- Jesus – We believe Jesus is the Messiah, the only begotten Son of God who lived a sinless life, died on a cross for our sins, and was raised from the grave.
- Salvation – We believe that our salvation comes only through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and cannot be earned. Salvation is a gift from God. The Holy Spirit comes to dwell in us at the moment of salvation.
- Baptism – We believe that baptism is an outward action of an inward salvation. We baptize by immersion as was the practice of the New Testament Church.
- The Church – We believe the Church, as the Body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ’s ministry on the earth.